Annie Lobert founder of Hookers for Jesus, is a wife, speaker, author, entrepreneur, thought leader, advocate for the abused, and a survivor of more than a decade of sex trafficking in Hawaii, Minneapolis, and Las Vegas.
She is known for being one of the first women to openly speak about her experiences in being sex trafficked, and one of the first to start a non-profit outreach and safe house to help victims of abuse as a survivor-leader.
In this podcast Annie Lobert talks about:
- Her non-profit Hookers for Jesus and Destiny House, and how this vision came about
- What trauma is and complex trauma are
- Her personal experiences with trauma
- How she has seen trauma affect the rehabilitation and recovery in victims of human trafficking
- How trauma affects spiritual health
- What some suggestions she has for someone seeking to address trauma
To learn more about: -Annie Lobert: https://www.hookersforjesus.net/
*Dr. Jacqueline was featured on Annie’s pink chair show too!